Union Bridge UNI-LATEX
We have 2 qualities: Excellent and Economical
Union bridge of excellent quality, between mortars and concrete that maintain its adhesive characteristics 36 hours after its application.
As Self-Adhering Mortar, Concrete Repair, Adherent Primer, or Barrier Layer.
As reinforcement of mortars
For concrete and mortar screeds
By purchasing this product, you will accumulate 20 points with our loyalty program. You can convert 20 points in your account into a coupon for a future purchase.
BUY UNION BRIDGE - UNI LATEX (Better QUALITY than the SIKA TOP 50)
BUY ADHERENCE PROMOTER FOR CONCRETE, MORTARS AND MICROCEMENTS
NATURE OF THE UNION BRIDGE OR UNI LATEX
Liquid emulsion formulated based on an aqueous dispersion of acrylic copolymers.
- The support must be clean and free of loose or poorly adhered material.
- It can be applied with a brush, roller or gun.
- The porous cementitious supports will be improved with water, until saturating the base of application, avoiding the formation of puddles.
- Homogenize the content of the container stirring thoroughly.
- Do not apply below 5º C
- Excellent quality:
- Adhesion slurry: Dilute the product with water in a 1: 1 ratio, and add the mixture to the cement until the consistency of the slurry is obtained.
- Repair Mortar : Cement / Sand Ratio 1: 2
- Uni-Latex / Water Ratio 1: 2
- Mix until you get the desired consistency.
Our advice on application technologies, whether verbal, written or through testing, is based on our current level of knowledge and experience. These are simple instructions that do not affect our responsibility and do not exempt you from the need to check for yourself whether the products we supply comply with the procedures and objectives you seek, carrying out your own controls and tests. The application and use of the products is beyond our control and is therefore solely your personal responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for results other than those presented here. Our security recommendations do not prevent you from defining your own measures, adapted to the conditions of your systems. We reserve the right to change the data contained herein without prior notice based on technological advances.
- Theoretical performance
- GROUT: 300 g / m2 / // MORTAR: 850 g / m2 / cm // UNION BRIDGE: 7-9 m2 / KGS
- milky liquid
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solid in weight
- Excellent quality: approximately 45% /// Economic Quality: Less than 40%
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Pegamento para unir cemento
Estoy muy contento me ha quedado un resultado genial, es muy facil de aplicar y con esto he podido arreglar mi pared de hormigon
Pegamento para unir cemento viejo con nuevo
Super contenta con el resultado final, muchas gracias por la atención al cliente.
EL producto también me ha encantado para poder reparar mi pared de hormigón!.
muy útil para reparar cemento
Me fue muy útil para reponer una capa de cemento encima de otra para que no se despegase y con una muy fácil aplicación.