FIXING RESIN ÁRIDOS
RESIN FOR FIXING PAVEMENTS, SAND SWIMMING POOLS AND DECORATIVE AGIDS
Resin for compaction and fixing of pavements and swimming pools, with MARBLE, STONES, GRAVELS, AREA, QUARTZ or other AGGREGATES.
Surface fixative and as a crushed mass binder, commonly used in road roundabouts, garden decoration, tree grates, paths, etc.
Aggregate fixer for the manufacture of pools and sand ponds.
Walkable for people traffic , not for road traffic.
COMPOSITION OF THE ARID FIXING RESIN
Aqueous dispersion, suitable for the formulation of decorative concrete and flooring varnishes and as a binder and / or fixative for marble or other aggregates, free of plasticizers and solvents, indicated for the construction and decoration sector.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FIXING RESIN OF AGGREGATES AND CRUSHES
Aqueous dispersion suitable for the formulation of decorative concrete and flooring varnishes and as a binder and / or fixative for crushed marble or other aggregates.
Good adhesion on concrete supports.
Good resistance to aging against UV radiation and climatic aggressions. Excellent resistance to water, with a marked special hydro-repellency effect.
As a surface fixative and as a mass binder for crushed marble, or other types of aggregates commonly used in road roundabouts, garden decoration, etc.
This emulsion is suitable for human traffic, but not for road traffic.
· Polymer of extraordinary hardness and low temperature of film formation.
Good adhesion on concrete supports.
Good resistance to aging against UV radiation and climatic aggressions.
Excellent resistance to water, with a marked special hydro-repellency effect.
Polymer of extraordinary hardness and low temperature of film formation
Increases the resistance to impact and detachment of the granule over time.
In Applications with high grain sizes, we completely maintain the draining effect.
Polymer with good temperature resistance, without blocking, which makes it resistant to environmental dirt
It confers a perfect semi-matte finish, enhancing the natural appearance of concrete.
· Appearance: Liquid and white, slightly transparent. Once applied, the finish is transparent.
· Solid content: 40 + -1%
· Viscosity: <1000 cpoises
· pH: 7.5-9
· Density: 1.02
· Emulsifying System: Anionic
WHERE CAN I USE THE AGID AND CRUSHED FIXING RESIN OR CRUSHER BINDER?
As a surface fixative and as a mass binder of crushed marble, gravel or other types of aggregates commonly used in road roundabouts, decoration of gardens, paths, playgrounds, tree grates, etc ...
Specially manufactured and designed to mix with the different types of aggregates commonly used in gardening, for the construction of garden pavements (it is recommended to use washed and dry aggregates for greater grip).
• The aggregate is agglomerated and compacted, thus preventing it from being carried away by meteorological agents such as rain or wind.
• Its particular way of mixing (with concrete mixer) wraps the aggregate to obtain a draining effect and thus prevents the formation of a continuous resin film. It can also be applied by spraying (dilution with water, max. 5%) as a reinforcing layer, or for already spread gravels.
• Preserves and preserves soil moisture in summer and conserves heat in winter, has good drainage and limits the growth of weeds and protects from vegetation,
• A rough finish can be achieved to prevent normal traffic and the presence of animals, prevents erosion.
With the application of the Grinding Fixer or resin for fixing pavements, the aggregate is fixed and compacted, and also produces a porous pavement which makes it suitable for making tree pits.
This emulsion is walkable for human traffic, not for road traffic unless the area is compacted deeply and with centimeters of thickness appropriate to the weight it will receive
APPLICATIONS AND USES of aggregate glue or stone or gravel paving resin
Construction of pedestrian zones
Construction of the lining of swimming pools, ponds or jacuzzis made of sand.
HOW TO APPLY THE AGID AND CRUSHED FIXING RESIN?
The necessary amount of binder is poured together with the aggregate or raw material for said application in the concrete mixer.
Mix for 10min. until a completely homogeneous mixture is observed.
The mixture will be poured into the mold or support directly.
Drying will depend on the thickness of the pavement, for 4cm of thickness 3 days of drying are recommended. The maximum hardness will be reached 7 days after its application.
It is advisable to pour a little less than the recommended amount of resin in the consumption test, and to add a little more if necessary, the saturation of the aggregate by humidity may vary the amount of resin to use.
It also influences the amount of resin to use, the different absorptions that each variety of aggregates may have, so the percentage of resin necessary in each type of aggregate can vary.
Mix until a completely homogeneous mixture is observed, and a thin layer on the aggregate.
Attention: Resin should not be applied in excess, a waterlogging of the same would cause a bad cure or could remove transparency from the product.
Then the mixture can be poured onto the surface directly.
- Application humidity less than 85%.
- The product is delivered for use, it must not be diluted, it would lose quality and the perfect adhesion capacity.
- In high granulometry, before spreading the aggregates with the binder, place an anti-grass sheet that prevents the growth of weeds.
- The aggregates with which the work is intended to be selected are selected.
They have to be clean and dry.
- The aggregates are mixed with the product in a concrete mixer for at least 10 minutes, until all the aggregates are coated and a homogeneous mixture is seen.
- The mixture is spread on the support and compacted.
- The degree of compaction is essential to achieve adequate resistance.
- A final layer of the product is sprayed on the created slab.
-On a passable surface the thickness of the total of the compacted stones must be at least 10 times the size of the stone.
- If the chipboard is applied directly on a concrete or mortar support, apply a layer of the product as a primer on the clean and dry surface.
- If the binder is applied only with a sprayer on the surface layer of the gravel, the compaction of the same will be much less than if the distribution and compaction of the aggregate is applied together, on the entire surface and its thickness.
If you only want to hold the surface layer of the aggregate, you can apply it with a sprayer trying to penetrate the resin as much as possible, to fix the gravel or aggregate pavement in depth and to support some weight.
- If the aggregate binder is used, for the manufacture of the coating and bonding of the sand, when building a pool of sand, it is recommended that once the pool or reservoir of sand is finished, protect it with several hands of a waterproof varnish for swimming pools that supports the permanent filling of water, and the coloring products of the same, so that the coating of the sand pool lasts much longer without having to review or touch it up.
PERFORMANCE OF THE AGID FIXING RESIN OR RESIN FOR STONE FLOORING.
Consumption depends on the type of aggregate selected, both by absorption and by size of the aggregate. (For 8-10mm grit gravel, 7% of the aggregate weight is required. )
In applications for agglomerate of aggregates, as a guideline we recommend
the following dosages
1,5 - 2,0 cm. 3.5%
1.0 - 1.5 cm. 5%
0.7 - 1.0 cm. 7%
- Dry 15-20 mm 25 kg dry / 1 kg resin
- Dry 10-15 mm 25 kg dry / 1,500 kg resin
- Dry 7-10 mm 25 kg dry / 2 kg resin
In applications by superficial spraying, the consumption will depend, of course, on the grain size and the absorption of the aggregate, as well as on the mm of layer that penetrates.
At an indicative level and based on the previous grain sizes, consumption will be between 800 - 1200 grs / m2. The thickness of the aggregate layer will range between 3 - 5 cm.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING THE BINDING RESIN OF CRUSHES OR FIXING AGAINST
No special precautions are required regarding toxicity, it is not flammable.
Being a water-based product, its application is easy and does not require professionals, you just have to follow the instructions.
PRESENTATION OF THE FIXING RESIN OF AGGREGATES OR GLUE FOR STONES
It comes in packages of 5 and 25 liters.
We guarantee the quality of our products in accordance with our general conditions of sale and supply.
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is given according to our best knowledge and information, the result of tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience gathered over the years at the customer's service.
If you want to know the PRICE OF THE FIXING RESIN OF AGGREGATE OR CRUSHED OR BINDING OF CRUSHED, you can check it at the top of the page
BUY AGILE BINDER. BUY GLUE FOR STONES.
BUY CRUSHER BINDER OR FIXER
BUY RESIN FOR THE FIXATION OF DECORATIVE AGGREGATES AND GRAVILLES
BUY RESIN FOR GRAVEL FLOORING
- Transparent or colorless
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- 4 HORAS
- Solid in weight
Muy fácil su aplicación, ademas que la persona que me atendió fue muy atenta y me ayudó mucho. Muchas gracias y nuy recomendado este producto!
Soy la envidia de la urbanización con mi nueva piscina de arena... :)
Muy buen fijador
Lo compre para renovar un poco mi piscina con arena y ha quedado de maravilla, el resultado me ha impresionadoo mucho
Pegamento para decorar con piedras el jardín.
ME HA ENCANTADO!! Gracias Begoña por todas las instrucciones de uso, al ser novatilla en esto, me copié de unas ideas que encontré y me ha quedado una entrada a mi casa super bonita y novedosaaa!!.