Privacy and Data Protection Policies
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR), Pinturas Angar (hereinafter Angar) highlights this Policy regarding data processing and protection personal
Data of the data controller
LUIS GARCÍA LIESA
C / Manuel Viola, num. 2, 4 D - 50014 Zaragoza
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the ANGAR website, www.comprarpintura.biz
- To those who voluntarily communicate with ANGAR through email, chat or who complete any of the data collection forms published on the ANGAR website.
- To those who request information on the products and services of ANGAR or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions ANGAR.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with ANGAR by contracting their products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to ANGAR or access to data by ANGAR for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by ANGAR for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The use of ANGAR products and services requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
ANGAR warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data you provide to ANGAR must be personal data, corresponding to their own Identity, adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. In this sense, the user and / or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or ANGAR for the use of another person's data or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client that communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization of the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to ANGAR declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, abstaining otherwise from providing data to ANGAR. Any information provided on a minor will require the prior consent or authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors in their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being by both this policy complementary to those mentioned in that not expressly provided therein.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
ANGAR, in its capacity as responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of several treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to ANGAR are collected and stored.
The purposes of such collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the “cookies” that ANGAR uses in browsing through its website ( https://www.pinturasangar.es ), they are stored on the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting These web pages, with the purpose of improving their usability, knowing the users' browsing habits or needs in order to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of ANGAR, the information collected with cookies will also serve for their identification when accessing the different tools that ANGAR makes available for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the ANGAR websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies is granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user's computer must be deleted, through the options of the different browsers.
All information about the cookies used by ANGAR, is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://pinturasangar.es/en/content/cookies-policy
In the case of sending an email to ANGAR or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by ANGAR is the attention of the queries and requests for information that are raised about the products and services of ANGAR
- In the case of ANGAR forms that those interested fill out to participate in any of the commercial actions of ANGAR, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about ANGAR services, unless the interested party expressly express your opposition at the same time of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by ANGAR for this purpose.
- When contracting the services offered by ANGAR, those personal data that are necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of the services and remuneration thereof by customers will be collected, said data being collected and treated with the following Purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, by contacting ANGAR with the client through the e-mail address, telephone or other means indicated for the latter.
- For the sending of documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or other similar ones by ANGAR, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition at the same time of the contract. Regardless of whether the client has chosen to receive or not receive commercial information from ANGAR, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for it in his Client Area.
- For the maintenance of historical records of the commercial relations during the legally established deadlines ANGAR must access and / or process personal data for which the client had the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, ANGAR will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the GDPR and according to what is indicated in the section called "ANGAR as responsible for the treatment", included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, ANGAR informs the user that certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies whenever the legal circumstances provided for in said Law concur.
Term of conservation of personal data
ANGAR will keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above .ANGAR may keep said data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities could be derived from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data subject to conservation on the occasion of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation thereof will be detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by ANGAR will be the following:
- ANGAR employees themselves in fulfilling their duties.
- ANGAR providers that intervene in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision thereof.
- The companies that make up the Group of Companies of which ANGAR is a part, understood in the sense of Article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or similar nature offered by ANGAR, such as Internet presence services, Managed hosting, Cloud computing or advanced technological infrastructure solutions.
- The judicial or administrative organs, as well as the State Security Forces and Bodies, in the event that ANGAR was required under current legislation to provide information related to its clients and their services.
User rights and their exercise
Users may at any time exercise the following rights recognized by the GDPR:
- Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain information from ANGAR about whether they are treating personal data that concerns them, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment carried out.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to have ANGAR rectify their personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances legally provided.
- Right to limit treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that must correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to portability.
Users have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them in a structured format, provided that such data rests exclusively with the user and has been provided by the user.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are ANGAR customers, users can check their personal data at any time through the “Edit account details” section of the “Client Area” tool, which is accessed authenticated from https: //www.comprarpintura .biz / en / my-account. They may also send a message through the “Support” section of said tool, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
- Whether they are clients of ANGAR or not, users may exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law that proves his identity, addressed to PINTURA ANGAR, C / Manuel Viola, num. 2, 4 D, 50014 Zaragoza, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests for their repetitive nature, ANGAR reserves the right to charge a fee for the administrative costs that are derived or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 GDPR.
Users and / or customers may contact the appropriate local control authority if they consider that the processing carried out regarding their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php .
ANGAR as treatment manager
In accordance with Article 28 GDPR and concordant, ANGAR will process the personal data with respect to which the client will be responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In that case, ANGAR will act as the person in charge of the treatment, in accordance with the terms indicated below:
- ANGAR will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the client responsible or in charge of the processing, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the contractual conditions that apply.
- Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as will any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or for the provision of the services subject to the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ANGAR may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may be derived from its relationship with the client.
- In the event that ANGAR allocates the data for another purpose or communicates or uses it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, it will also be held responsible for the processing.
- ANGAR undertakes, in accordance with Article 28 of the GDPR, to maintain due professional secrecy regarding the personal data to which it must access and / or treat in order to comply in each case with the object of the Terms of Service that apply to them, both during and after their termination, committing themselves to use said information only for the intended purpose in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person who participates in any phase of the treatment within their organization. of the personal data responsibility of the client.
- In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to data for the provision of services:
- In the event that ANGAR must access the treatment resources located at the client's premises, the latter will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as communicating the same ANGAR, who undertakes to respect them and demand their compliance to the people in your organization who participate in the provision of services.
- When ANGAR remotely access the data processing resources that are the responsibility of the client, the latter must establish and implement the security policy and measures in its remote treatment systems, being ANGAR responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures on its own local systems
- When the service was provided by ANGAR in its own premises, ANGAR will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the processing of data in the terms required by the GDPR, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
- The access and / or treatment of the data by ANGAR, without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions that may be applicable in each case or those that ANGAR adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to the necessary security measures to:
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to ensure the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
- The client authorizes ANGAR, as the person in charge of the treatment, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, the storage services, custody of the backup copies of data and security, and those that were necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in any case the obligations imposed by the GDPR and its development regulations. At any time, the client may contact ANGAR to find out the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms set forth in this document and prior conANGAR formalization of a data processing agreement in accordance to art. 28.4 of the GDPR.
- The client authorizes ANGAR to carry out the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. This authorization is limited to the action (s) necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable Contractual Conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or ANGAR, only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the treatment.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that ANGAR is obliged to perform.
- ANGAR is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the GDPR or the corresponding regulations regarding data protection by the user and / or client in what corresponds to their activity and that is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that will join ANGAR. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations.