EPOXY WATER PRIMER (3D High Thickness)
EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER FOR HIGH THICKNESS
Colorless epoxy primer without solvents with excellent adhesion on concrete floors.
It is used for epoxy systems larger than 1mm. of thickness.
Seals, fixes and regulates the substrate.
It serves as a lienzo for multilayer or self-leveling pavements, mixed with aggregates.
By purchasing this product, you will accumulate 20 points with our loyalty program. You can convert 20 points in your account into a coupon for a future purchase.
BUY PRIMER FOR TWO-COMPONENT FLOORING IN TRANSPARENT OR WATER-FREE EPOXY to paint floors with high-thickness paint (more than 1 mm).
BUY EPOXY PRIMER FOR 3D FLOORS AND SELF-LEVELING FLOORS.
NATURE OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER for HIGH THICKNESS
Bonding system, without solvents, for epoxy floors based on an epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener.
TECHNICAL DATA PRIMER FOR HIGH THICKNESS FLOORS
- Glossy finish
- Density: 1.00 - 1.10 grs / cm3
- Consumption: According to the rugosity of the support 200-400 gr / m2
- Theoretical yield: 0.5-1 kg / m2 mixed to 1: 2 with sand.
- Repainted: 24 hours
- Colors: Colorless
- Solid content by weight: 99%
- Life of the mixture: 20 minutes
FEATURES OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER FOR SOIL PAINTING WITH HIGH THICKNESS EPOSI
- This type of paint is characterized by not containing any type of solvents.
- It stands out for its good wetting and penetrating capacity in porous concrete supports.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER FOR THICKNESS OF MORE THAN 1 MM
System recommended as a primer for epoxy or polyurethane flooring and as a lining (mixing with aggregate) in multilayer or self-leveling floors.
Being a primer to water, we can use it, when we do not know the kind of paint that we already have applied to the ground, and we do not want to risk that the new paint we use will remove the old paintings.
METHOD OF USE OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO THE COLORLESS WATER FOR HIGH THICKNESS FLOORS
- The binder system is supplied in an adequate proportion of mixture, which must be done in a homogeneous and complete way, avoiding remaining product remains on the walls and bottom of the containers.
- The application base must be clean, dry and free of old paints, grouts and curing liquids; it must have an open pore, which we will achieve by mechanical treatment (trickling or milling).
- After the preparation of the support, the mixture is spread evenly over it, with the help of a roller if it is used as a primer or a metal trowel in case it is used as a lizage making a 1: 1 binder / aggregate mixture.
- The aggregate should be added slowly to the mixture of resin and hardener with the help of a low-speed agitator to avoid introducing too much air until a homogeneous mortar is obtained.
- Multilayer or self-leveling systems can be applied to this product.
- The humidity of the support must be less than 4%.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10ºC.
PROPERTIES OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO THE WATER FOR SOILS THAT WE WANT A HIGH THICKNESS
Life of the mixture at 20 ° C: 30 min.
Adhesion> 35 kg / cm2
SECURITY AND HYGIENE OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER FOR SOILS I18
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use safety glasses and protective gloves during application. It is advisable to use a mask.
PRESENTATION OF THE EPOXY PRIMER TO WATER FOR SOILS I18
It comes in containers of:
Component A: 10 kilos and 6.66 kgs
Component B: 4.65 kilos and 3.10 kgs
We guarantee the quality of our products in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery.
Our advice on application technologies, whether verbal, written or through testing, is based on our current level of knowledge and experience. These are simple instructions that do not affect our responsibility and do not exempt you from the need to check for yourself whether the products we supply comply with the procedures and objectives you seek, carrying out your own controls and tests. The application and use of the products is beyond our control and is therefore solely your personal responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for results other than those presented here. Our security recommendations do not prevent you from defining your own measures, adapted to the conditions of your systems. We reserve the right to change the data contained herein without prior notice based on technological advances.
If you want to know the PRICES OF THE IMPRIMATION TO THE INCOLORA WATER FOR SOILS, you can consult it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- 8 - 12 m2 x Kilo x Mano
- 8 Horas Mínimo
- Useful of Application
- Brocha / Rodillo / Airless
- Cleanliness Tool
- Transparent or colorless
- Temperature of Application
- Temperatura del soporte: Mínimo 10ºC / Máximo 30ºC
- Useful life of the mixture
- 80 Minutos a 20ºC
- Solid in weight
- 99 %
- 1.00 - 1.10 grs/cm3
- Adherence to the support
- Mayor 35 kgs / cm2
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Resultados buenisimos, yo que no tengo mucha idea acerca de hacer estas cosas el servicio de atencion al cliente me ayudo mucho y ademas son muy amables.
Pintura imprimacion altos solidos para suelo
Una calidad estupenda, ademas una adherencia top, un producto 100, gracias!!
La usé principalmente porque no sabía que pintura era la que tenía debajo, y para asegurarme de no removerla utilicé esta pintura, un resultado genial.