Painting use FOOD and SANITARY
EPOXY 2C PAINT FOR FOOD AND SANITARY USE
Painting for all types of supports in facilities such as laboratories, warehouses, bars, slaughterhouses, canneries, dairies, cold rooms, veterinary centers
Internal recovery of deposits of products intended for FOOD .
Repair of pipes for the transport of sanitation water .
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CERTIFIED FOOD PAINT TO BE IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH FOOD, CLICK HERE
BUY EPOXY PAINT OF TWO COMPONENTS FOR FOOD AND SANITARY USE OF SOILS, CEILINGS, ETC ..
MARKING CE OF PAINTING EPOXY 2C FOOD USE
This food product has the CE mark following the guidelines of the harmonized European standard UNE-EN-1504-2: 2005 and UNE-EN-1504-8 Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures.
Epoxy system suitable for contact with food, according to regulation 10/2011 of January 14, 2011
COMPOSITION OF EXPOXI 2C PAINT FOR FOOD USE
Epoxy system of two components without solvents, high resistance, formulated with components that are in the positive lists according to Royal Decree 1262/2005 of October 21, 2005 for materials that may be in contact with food.
Coating for surface protection of concrete with CE marking.
· The Specific Migrations test that includes Bisphenol A, Epichlorohydrin, BADGE and its derivatives, diols, Formaldehyde and 22 aromatic amines, in all cases the values found are lower than the limits established in the current legislation.
In all cases, the migration tests were carried out in deionized water (MilliQ), a simulant established for drinking water. Migration conditions have been 70º C for 2 hours, considered as the most unfavorable case from the point of view of migration.
· Manufactured with raw materials included in the lists of permitted substances for the manufacture of plastic materials and objects destined to come into contact with drinking water (Royal Decree 118/2003 BOE of February 11, 2003).
WHERE CAN I USE THE EPOXY PAINT OF TWO DOMINATORS FOR FOOD OR SANITARY USE?
In the industrial field for the protection of surfaces exposed to the attack of aggressive chemical products (waste water, alkaline or slightly acidic aqueous solutions).
Internal coating of deposits of products intended for FOOD (drinking water, oils, milk, syrups, etc.)
Due to the absence of solvents, it can be used in closed rooms without risk of explosion.
Repair of pipes for the transport of sanitation water.
For painting in general for the protection and repair of floors, ceilings, baseboards in food facilities, laboratories, health centers, residences, schools, dining halls, warehouses, etc.
For special use in slaughterhouses, canneries, dairies, cold rooms for storing food, operating rooms, veterinary centers, kitchens for bars and restaurants, school canteens, etc ...
HOW DO I HAVE TO APPLY THE EPOXY PAINT OF TWO COMPONENTS FOR FOOD USE?
-Surface steel: with abrasive blasting up to Sa3 scale with high roughness.
- Concrete: The application base must be clean, dry and free of old paints, grouts and curing liquids; it must have an open pore, which we will achieve by mechanical treatment (blasting or milling) or by other chemical treatments.
-The binder system is supplied in an adequate proportion of mixture, which must be done in a homogeneous and complete way, avoiding remaining product remains on the walls and bottom of the containers.
-We do not recommend partial blends.
-To apply high thicknesses and at the same time get a uniform film and a correct finish, the product should be applied with a double-boiler airless equipment and simultaneous mixing in nozzle.There are equipment whose application can be done hot.
-The product can also be applied by brush, trowel, roller, etc ... but presents difficulties due to the pasty consistency of the same, leaving irregular thickness finishes so it is necessary to apply two layers.
-The use of solvents for its application is not recommended, however ethyl alcohol can be used in a small proportion to facilitate the application (10% maximum) with which one of its qualities is lost in the application in enclosed areas, the risk of explosion.
-Do not apply at temperatures below 10 ºC
-The total hardening will not be achieved until after 7 days at temperatures close to 20 ºC.
-In concrete floors the pavement must be set (28 days minimum).
Performance: 400-500 g / m2 in 4 layers
(For more data on adhesion, permeability, absorption and drying, consult)
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
Pinturas ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of the product
If you want to know the PRICE, OF THE EPOXY PAINTING OF TWO COMPONENTS FOR FOOD OR SANITARY USE, you can see it at the beginning of the page.
- Theoretical performance
- 2 m2 x 400 kg of paint or total
- Minimum 18 hours / maximum 48 hours (elapsed this period, it is necessary to sand the surface for repainting)
- 5 KGS
- Methyl Alcohol
- Useful of Application
- Brush / Roller / Llana / Airless double boiler
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 0 % and 10 %
- BLANCO / ROJO ÓXIDO
- Juego componente A : 4 k / Componente B: 1K
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- TOUCH: 8 hours
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 10 ° centrigrade
- Proportion of the mixture
- 4: 1 (4 Epoxy parts: 1 part catalyst)
- Useful life of the mixture
- 30 minutes at 20 ° (If the temperature decreases the life of the mixture)
- Solid in weight
- 1.30-140 g / cm3 (slight variations depending on the color)
- Adherence to the support
- Mayor 35 kg / cm2 (broken concrete)
- MARCAO CE / NORMA EN-1504-2:2005 Y UNE EN 1504-8
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %
He utilizado esta pintura para pintar mi consulta veterinaria, la verdad que me costó encontrar un producto de tan buena calidad de uso alimentario y sanitario.
Muchas gracias por la atención!!