Priming IRON EPOXI (High Solids)
PRIMER FOR IRON EPOXI 2C (INTERMEDIATE, HIGH SOLIDS)
High content in anti-corrosive and antioxidant pigments.
Allows finishes on metal, highly resistant to weathering and chemical attacks.
Specially formulated as an intermediate layer in epoxy or polyurethane finishes and as the first layer for protection on all types of metal supports.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PAINTINGS OF TWO COMPONENTS, WHAT IS IT? AND HOW TO USE IT? CLICK HERE TO READ OUR BLOG ARTICLE
NATURE OF THE INTERMEDIATE PRINTING OF BICOMPONENT EPOXY WITH HIGH SOLIDS
Two-component primer is a high solids paint, based on a
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRIMER FOR IRON, EPOXI 2C FOR INTERMEDIATE LAYERS WITH HIGH SOLIDS
- Epoxy Intermediate, due to its high content of antioxidant pigments, is a highly anti-corrosive and weather-resistant system, aggressive environments and chemical attacks.
- Provides high adhesion finishes, excellent hardness and very good coverage.
-Intermediate two component epoxy system with high anti-corrosive power, allows finishes on metal.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Specially formulated as an intermediate layer in finishes with systems
epoxy, polyurethane, etc ...
Indicated as the first protection layer on all types of metal supports
(even on difficult surfaces).
For painting a primer coat as the first layer or intermediate layer of
Pipes, metal pipes.
Metal constructions in aggressive environments.
Wastewater treatment plants, etc.
Adhesion layer on galvanized, prior to the application of a coating based on epoxy resins.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING FOR INTERMEDIATE IRON OF EPOXI 2C
- The surfaces to be painted should be free of dust, grease and old paints.
- Mix the two components in a 5: 1 ratio and homogenize the contents of the container, stirring thoroughly.
- The application can be done by brush, roller or air-less.
- The first hand will be applied by diluting 10-15% with our Epoxy Solvent; For subsequent hands the dilution will be 5% or use. Painted with
air-less will be done diluting 25%.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING THE PRINTING FOR INTERMEDIATE IRON OF EPOXI 2C
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
PRESENTATION OF THE PRIMER FOR INTERMEDIATE IRON OF EPOXI 2C
It comes in packages of:
Component A: 5 kilos and 20 kilos
Component B: 1 kilo and 4 kilos
BUY EPOXY PRINTING OF TWO COMPONENTS FOR IRON FOR INTERMEDIATE LAYERS WITH HIGH SOLIDS
We guarantee the quality of our products in accordance with our general conditions of sale and supply.
The technical advice for the use and use of our products are given according to our best knowledge and information, fruit of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience gathered over the years at the service of the client.
If you want to know the PRICE OF THE PRINTING FOR EPOXY IRON OF TWO COMPONENTS, FOR INTERMEDIATE LAYERS OF HIGH SOLIDS, you can consult it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- 8 - 10 m2 X Kilo X Mano
- 8 Horas
- Semi -Mate
- Disolvente Epoxi
- Useful of Application
- Brocha / Rodillo / Airless
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solvent Epoxi
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Entre un 10 % y un 15% (Para aplicar con Airless, la dilución será de un 25%)
- Dissolution in the second hand
- Entre el 0% y el 5%
- GRIS / ROJO / HIERRO MICÁCEO
- JUEGO 6 KGS ( 5 + 1) / JUEGO DE 25 KILOS (20 + 4)
- Proportion of the mixture
- 5 : 1 (5 partes de epoxi por 1 parte de catalizador)
- Solid in weight
- Aproximadamente el 74 %
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %