Potassium Silicate Strengthener
CONSOLIDANT AND MINERALIZING OF POTASSIUM SILICATE
It reacts inside the support, through a process of silidification, solidifying the parts loose by the humidity.
Water-based liquid that consolidates in depth (by mineralization) and efficiently hydrophills materials that have become soft. Ideal for calcareous and siliceous stones, brick, concrete
BUY #CONSOLIDANT AND #MINERALIZING OR IMPREGNATION LIQUID TO CONSOLIDATE, RESTORE AND REPAIR MONUMENTS OR ANCIENT FACADES.
BUY CONSOLIDATING LIQUID FOR WALLS AND WALLS
NATURE OR COMPOSITION OF THE MINERALIZER
Aqueous product formulated on the basis of a highly stabilized potassium silicate solution.
· Consolidate the surface.
· Forms an internal barrier on the wall against moisture.
· Reacts inside the wall, through a process of silification.
· Solidifies loose parts by moisture.
WHERE CAN I USE THE POTASSIUM SILICATE MINERALIZER AND CONSOLIDANT?
It is used to consolidate and create internal barriers against moisture in concrete walls, stone, brick, etc.
The MINERALIZER is a liquid product of double effect, TRANSPIRABLE AND PERMEABLE
- Consolidation of concrete, mortar, brick and stone surfaces.
- For the preparation of floors in concrete and mortar surfaces.
- Protection of concrete against aggressive agents.
- Anti-dust treatment on floors.
- Hardening of concrete and mortar surfaces.
- As a moisture barrier to control leaks and moisture by capillarity in all types of concrete,
- especially in soils.
- Ease of application
- Low viscosity, easy penetration
- Colorless, does not affect the original substrate color
- Water based: by contact is not harmful to skin, eyes, respiratory tract etc.
- Work tools are easily cleaned with water
- Increases the resistance of the concrete to the ice-thaw cycles, increasing its durability
Applied in surface, it is : waterproofing and waterproofing, to avoid the advance by capillarity of the humidity in mineral supports.
Usable in porous materials such as concrete, brick, cement, stone, etc., in which there is an incorrect insulation with respect to the surrounding floor and, therefore, a direct contact of the humidity of the medium with the constructive material.
Applied in depth, through holes in the wall where the product is injected by pressure or by gravity, has a first constrictor effect of the capillary, reducing its diameter by precipitation of silica crystals.
This narrowing is further combined with a moisture repellent effect which, as a whole, will prevent the passage of liquid water but still remain permeable to water vapor.
On very porous supports is possible the superficial application (without making holes), taking into account that the penetration will be much smaller and that the final effect will be more superficial, mainly consolidating and water repellent.
The main property of the Mineralizing Agent is to consolidate the surface and form an internal barrier against moisture. It reacts in the interior of the support, through a process of silidification, solidifying the loose parts by the humidity, forming insoluble quartz crystals that improve the properties of the support whitening its capillary network.
HOW DO I HOW TO APPLY THE CONSOLIDANT AND MINERALIZER OF WALLS AND WALLS?
- Homogenize the contents of the package by thoroughly stirring.
- Exhaustive cleaning of the surfaces to be treated.
In old concrete floors, a clean and good substrate is needed to achieve maximum penetration. In soils contaminated with grease and oil, a rigorous sanitation will be carried out.
- Apply with a brush, roller or spray gun until saturate the support. In case of doubt, the treatment will be repeated two or three days later.
The application of the product is advised until the saturation of the support. To ensure such saturation it may be necessary to apply the product on successive days.
- Allow the support to consolidate for 48 hours before applying a plaster, paint or decorative coating. For highly deteriorated supports, a new consolidation operation can be carried out
THEORETICAL PERFORMANCE OF POTASSIUM SILICATE CONSOLIDATING LIQUID
Theoretical yield: 8-10 m2 / liter
SAFETY AND HYGIENE OF THE MINERALIZING CONSOLIDANT TO WATER
It does not require special precautions regarding toxicity. It is not flammable.
It is packaged in 5 liters and 25 liters
Paintings ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of the products
- 24 hours
- Theoretical performance
- Between 8 and 10 square meters per Kilo and Hand (Depending on the media, whether it is new or already painted)
- 1.25 KGS x LITRO
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Transparent or colorless
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 5 ° Celsius
bodega de adobe restaurada
Tengo una bodega en la cual las paredes se estaban deshaciendo. Me ha ido genial para restaurarlo y se ha quedado duro como una pridra, muy recomendable.
Genial el producto, yo lo utilizé para proteger el hormigón, ademas de endurecerlo, muy buen resultado.