FOTOLUMINISCENTE Acrylic Painting (Solvent)
ACRYLIC LUMINESCENT PAINT
Photoluminescent paint for handrails, stairs, bridges, floor, wall, metal, wood.
For the vertical and horizontal signaling of emergency exits, evacuation routes, safety signs that must also be visible when natural or artificial light is extinguished
Photoluminescent solvent based acrylic paint, high adhesion and flexibility.
0.75 L = 1.3 kgs / 4 L = 6.8 kgs // GREEN YELLOW COLOR
BUY FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT FOR EMERGENCY SIGNALING.
Photoluminescent solvent paint
NATURE AND COMPOSITION OF PHOTOLUMINISCENT ENAMEL
Paint made with acrylic resins, with photoluminescent properties, for the vertical and horizontal signaling of emergency exits and the entire class of safety signs that must also be visible when natural or artificial light is extinguished, for any reason.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ACRYLIC FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT
- Acrylic Paint stands out for its stability and excellent resistance to alkalinity and abrasion, wet and dry.
- Provides high adhesion and extremely fast drying finishes.
WHERE CAN I USE THE ACRYLIC FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT?
Labeling and emergency signaling of photoluminescent characteristics.
With the solvent based photoluminescent paint you can paint handrails on stairs, bridges, floors, walls, metal, wood ... a host of different supports, with a single paint.
Buy online painting that shines in the dark , made in Spain by us. Photoluminescent paintings for security, leisure and original decoration.
HOW DO I HAVE TO APPLY THE ACRYLIC ENAMEL FOTOLUMINISCENTE?
- - The surfaces to be painted must be free of dust, grease and old paint
- - In new pavements it is necessary to allow about a month before applying, to achieve a complete setting of concrete; If the soil is not very porous, it will be necessary to carry out a chemical or mechanical treatment to open the pore and achieve a better adherence.
- - Homogenize the content of the container by stirring thoroughly.
- - The application can be done with brush, roller or air-less.
- - The first coat will be applied by diluting 5-10% with our Industrial Synthetic Solvent; for the second hand can be applied to the use.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING ACRYLIC LUMINESCENT PAINT
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING OF PHOTOLUMINISCENT ENAMEL
It comes in containers of 0.750 liters and 4 liters
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
Pinturas ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of our products.
If you want to know the price of FOTOLUMINISCENTE acrylic paint to the solvent, you can see it at the beginning of this page.
- After 6 hours at least
- Dull / Glossed
- Disolvente Industrial de Secado Rápido
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Industrial Dried Rapid Solvent
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 5 % and 10 %
- Solid in weight
- solidos en volumen ~ 76%
- 1.60 - 1.75 g/cm3
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %