FOTOLUMINISCENTE Acrylic Painting (Solvent)
ACRYLIC LUMINESCENT PAINT
Photoluminescent paint for handrails, stairs, bridges, floor, wall, metal, wood.
For the vertical and horizontal signaling of emergency exits, evacuation routes, safety signs that must also be visible when natural or artificial light is extinguished
Photoluminescent solvent based acrylic paint, high adhesion and flexibility.
By purchasing this product, you will accumulate 20 points with our loyalty program. You can convert 20 points in your account into a coupon for a future purchase.
0.75 L = 1.3 kgs / 4 L = 6.8 kgs // GREEN YELLOW COLOR
BUY FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT FOR EMERGENCY SIGNALING.
Photoluminescent solvent paint
NATURE AND COMPOSITION OF PHOTOLUMINISCENT ENAMEL
Paint made with acrylic resins, with photoluminescent properties, for the vertical and horizontal signaling of emergency exits and the entire class of safety signs that must also be visible when natural or artificial light is extinguished, for any reason.
CHARACTERISTICS OF ACRYLIC FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT
- Acrylic Paint stands out for its stability and excellent resistance to alkalinity and abrasion, wet and dry.
- Provides high adhesion and extremely fast drying finishes.
WHERE CAN I USE THE ACRYLIC FOTOLUMINISCENT PAINT?
Labeling and emergency signaling of photoluminescent characteristics.
With the solvent based photoluminescent paint you can paint handrails on stairs, bridges, floors, walls, metal, wood ... a host of different supports, with a single paint.
Buy online painting that shines in the dark , made in Spain by us. Photoluminescent paintings for security, leisure and original decoration.
HOW DO I HAVE TO APPLY THE ACRYLIC ENAMEL FOTOLUMINISCENTE?
- - The surfaces to be painted must be free of dust, grease and old paint
- - In new pavements it is necessary to allow about a month before applying, to achieve a complete setting of concrete; If the soil is not very porous, it will be necessary to carry out a chemical or mechanical treatment to open the pore and achieve a better adherence.
- - Homogenize the content of the container by stirring thoroughly.
- - The application can be done with brush, roller or air-less.
- - The first coat will be applied by diluting 5-10% with our Industrial Synthetic Solvent; for the second hand can be applied to the use.
- -The application of the paint will be done on a white background, to highlight the luminescent effects. You can use an acrylic solvent-based paint for floors or road markings as a base.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING ACRYLIC LUMINESCENT PAINT
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING OF PHOTOLUMINISCENT ENAMEL
It comes in containers of 0.750 liters and 4 liters
We guarantee the quality of our products in accordance with our general conditions of sale and supply.
Our technical advice for use, expressed verbally, in writing or through tests, is offered in accordance with our current knowledge and experience. They constitute simple indications, which do not compromise our responsibility, nor do they exempt you from the need to verify for yourself that the products supplied by us correspond to the procedures and objectives sought by you, carrying out your own controls and tests. The application and use of the products are beyond our control, and consequently, depend exclusively on your personal responsibility, and we cannot be held responsible for results other than those reflected here. Our safety recommendations do not prevent you from determining your own measures, adapted to the conditions of your facilities. We reserve the right to vary the data contained herein, without prior notice, according to technological evolution thereof.
If you want to know the price of FOTOLUMINISCENTE acrylic paint to the solvent, you can see it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- Between 2.5 and 3.5 square meters per Kilo and Hand (Depending on the media, whether it is new or already painted)
- After 6 hours at least
- Dull / Glossed
- Disolvente Industrial de Secado Rápido
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Industrial Dried Rapid Solvent
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 5 % and 10 % of diluent
- Solid in weight
- solidos en volumen ~ 76%
- 1.60 - 1.75 g/cm3
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %