MULTI USES 2C Primer (Polyurethane)
MULTIPURPOSE MULTIPURPOSE PRIMER, POLYURETHANE 2 COMPONENTS
PRINTING, FOR DIFFERENT ADHERENCE SURFACES
Priming paint to apply on any surface such as Iron, Galvanized Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Plastics, Pvc, Wood, etc ...
It is painted over with synthetic enamel, epoxy, polyurethane.
Bicomponent primer for all types of substrates.
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PAINTINGS OF TWO COMPONENTS, WHAT IS IT? AND HOW TO USE IT? CLICK HERE TO READ OUR BLOG ARTICLE
BUY MULTIUS PRINT OR ALL POLYURETHANE TERRAIN 2C
NATURE OF MULTIPURPOSE PRIMER OR TODOTERRENO 2C
Two-component paint based on an acrylic-polyurethane system.
- Matte finish
- Density: 1.35-1.50 grs / cm3 (slight variations depending on the color)
- Theoretical yield: 6-8 m2 / kg
- Repainting: 6 hours
- Thinner: Solvent Polyurethane
Colors: White, gray, red and green
PRIMARY CHARACTERISTICS OF EVERY LAND OR MULTIUSES OF POLYURETHANE OF 2 COMPONENTS
- All-terrain primer is a highly protective system, due to its anti-corrosion properties and excellent resistance to aggressive environments.
- The multi-purpose primer, gives the support finishes of very good adhesion, great coverage, hardness and Flexibility.
- It can be applied on all types of metal surfaces, wood, pvc, some plastics, ect ..
FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF THE EVERY LAND OR MULTIPURPOSE POLYURETHANE BICOMPONENT
Its properties this primer is highly recommended as a first layer for all kinds of hard metal surfaces such as galvanized, perlacado, etc ...
Allows repainting with one or two component systems.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF MULTIUSES OF POLYURETHANE 2C
- The surfaces to be painted must be free of dust, grease and old paint.
- Mix the two components in a ratio of 6: 1 and homogenize the contents of the container by thoroughly stirring.
- The application can be done with brush, roller or air-less.
- The first hand will be applied diluting 10-15% with our Solvent Polyurethane; For the subsequent hands the dilution will be 5% or to the use. The painted with air-less will be done diluting 25%.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE WHEN USING MULTIPURPOSE POLYURETHANE MULTIPURPOSE PRIMER OR TWO COMPONENTS
Make a good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety goggles and protective gloves during application.
PRESENTATION TODOTERRENO PRINT 2C
It is packaged in:
Component A: 4 kilos and 20 kilos
Component B: 0.75 kilo and 3 kilos
The technical advices for the use and use of our products are given according to our best knowledge and information, fruit of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
Pinturas ANGAR SA will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application or misuse of our products.
If you want to know the PRICE OF MULTI-PRESSURE 2C, OR PRINT ALL TERRAIN OF POLYURETHANE OF TWO COMPONENTS, you can consult it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- Between 6 and 8 square meters X Kilo X I Run (Depending on the support, if it is new or already it is painted)
- After 6 hours at least
- Disolvente Poliuretano
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solvent Polyurethane
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 10% and 15%
- Dissolution in the second hand
- Between 0 % and 5 %
- Proportion of the mixture
- 1.30-150 g / cm3 (slight variations depending on the color)
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %
Pintar viga de aluminio
este producto me resulto muy útil para pintar una viga de aluminio de mi casa con una gran adherencia