Epoxy Finish HIGH THICKNESS (Anti-slip Multilayer)
EPOXY PAINT (WITHOUT SOLVENT) FOR FINISH IN ANTI-SLIP MULTICAPS
Finishing paint for high thickness or multilayer floors.
Due to its high resistance to abrasion and the attack of chemical products, it is ideal for concrete floors subjected to high wear.
SELF-LEVELING FINISHING PAINT WITH ROUGH, NON-SLIP AND BRIGHT ASPECT
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PAINTINGS OF TWO COMPONENTS, WHAT IS IT? AND HOW TO USE IT? CLICK HERE TO READ OUR BLOG ARTICLE
DO YOU NEED EPOXY PAINT WITHOUT SOLVENT TO REPAIR PAVEMENTS OR LIKE A ROUGH FINISHED LAYER TO PAINT SOILS THAT NEED A HIGH THICKNESS ?.
BUY EPOXY PAINT OF TWO COMPONENTS THAT IS USED AS FINISH IN MULTILAYER SYSTEMS FOR FLOORS. PAINT FOR HIGH THICKNESS FLOORS, 100% SOLID.
COMPOSITION AND NATURE OF THE EPOXY FINISH FOR SOILS OF HIGH NON-SLIP THICKNESS
Bicomponent binder system, without solvents used as a finishing layer for high thickness floorings, based on an epoxy resin and a polyamine hardener.
CHARACTERISTICS AND TECHNICAL DATA OF PAINTING EPOXY 2C MULTI-COATED FINISH, FOR HIGH THICKNESS
Density: 1,35 -1,50 grs / cm3 (slight variations depending on the color)
Consumption: Roller: 0,200 Kg / m2
With trowel: 0,500 Kg / m2
Repainting: Minimum 5 hours
Colors: RAL Letter
Layer thickness: 150 - 500 microns
Depending on the application system:
- Roller application as high solids paint: 125-200 microns.
- Application with trowel: 400-600 microns.
Solids by weight: 100%
Life of the mixture at 20ºC: 20-30 minutes
Adherence to the support:> 35 Kg / cm2 (breaks the concrete)
At compression: 500 - 600 Kg / cm2
Flexotraction: 200 - 250 Kg / cm2
- This type of paint is characterized by not containing any type of solvents, low odor and rapid start-up.
- Provides high resistance to abrasion and possible spillage of aggressive chemicals, as well as exceptional adhesion and hardness.
WHERE CAN I APPLY THE EPOXY FINISH PAINT IN COLORS OF 2 HIGH THICKNESS COMPONENTS?
Recommended system in food industries, sanitary areas, mechanical workshops, manufacturing and storage areas, ramps and loading docks, etc ...
It is used as a finishing layer in multilayer pavements, as well as in painting systems where high mechanical and chemical resistance (high thickness) is required.
HOW DO I HAVE TO APPLY THE PAINT FOR SOILS EPOXY FINISH OF HIGH THICKNESS (ORDE POX MCM)?
- The binder system is supplied in an adequate proportion of mixture, which should be done in a homogeneous and complete way, avoiding remaining product on the walls and bottom of the containers with agitator at low revolutions to avoid introducing air into the mixture.
- Partial mixtures are not recommended
- The application base must be clean, dry and free of old paints, grouts and curing liquids; must have an open pore, which we will achieve by mechanical treatment (diamond coating, milling, grallanado, ...)
- The humidity of the support must be less than 4%.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10ºC.
- The total hardening will not be achieved until after 7 days at 20ºC.
- In concrete floors the pavement must be set (28 days minimum)
In cases of difficult adhesion surface, an epoxy primer is recommended.
Afterwards, two coats of this painting will be applied (OREDEPOX MC-M)
- Apply a coating of regularization with the primer Epoxy Varnish to water Multilayer (S07 ORDEPOX INCOLORA ) mixed with quartz aggregates in the appropriate proportions with a metal trowel.
- Dusting with quartz sands.
- Sweep, sand and vacuum aggregate not adhering.
- Apply a coat of this paint (ORDEPOX MC-M) in the same way as the primer.
- Dusting colored quartz aggregates.
- Once dry, sweep, sand and vacuum the non-adhering aggregate.
- Apply a final coat of this paint (ORDEPOX MC - M) with a rubber trowel
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING EPOXY FINISHED PAINT 2C WITHOUT SOLVENTS FOR HIGH THICKNESS OR MULTICAPS
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
It is advisable to use a mask.
For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING OF PAINTING EPOXY FINISH 2C ORDEPOX MC-M
It comes in containers of:
Component A: 3,5, 7 and 14 kilos
Component B: 1, 2 and 4 kilos
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
ANGAR paints, will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of the products.
If you want to know the price of two-component epoxy paint WITHOUT SOLVENT to paint a finishing layer or multilayer on the floor, you can see it at the top of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- MORTAR 5MM: 10 KGS / M2 // undercoat: 0.8 KGS / M2
- MINIMO 5 HORAS
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 10 ° centrigrade
- Solid in weight
- 100 %
- 1.30 - 15.50 grs /cm3
- Adherence to the support
- Mayor 35 kg / cm2 (broken concrete)
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %