MICROMORTAR (Base for Microcement)
REGULATORY BASE TO APPLY UNDER THE MICROCEMENT
Two-component coating WITHOUT JOINTS, which acts as a base for the application of Microcement.
Regularization base mortar that is applied before the microcement. It is advisable to give two coats.
The two components are served: Micromorter (20 KG) and liquid emulsion component (5 KG)
Easy to work
Applicable on any surface (previous preparation of the support), except wood
Vertical and horizontal surfaces on new supports or for renovation of decorative coatings.
NATURE OF THE MICROCEMENT MICROMORTAR
Continuous two-component coating , which acts as a base for the application of two-component Microcement.
Base mortar for surface regularization.
Two components are supplied: On the one hand the Micromorter (component A) and on the other hand a liquid component of concentrated emulsion based on pre- dosed water ( component B)
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE MICRO MORTAR
Type Two-component polymer modified mortar (2 Components)
Appearance Component A Yellowish white powder
Component B White Liquid
Powder (A) 1.25 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Liquid (B) 1.05 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Mix 1.80 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Pot life: 4 hours
Granulometry: <0. 4 mm
Compressive strength: > 30 N / mm 2
Flexural strength: > 10 N / mm 2
Adhesion to concrete: > 1.5 N / mm 2
Total layer thickness : <2 .0 mm
Reaction to fire (EN 13501 - 1): A1
Consumption (2 base coats recommended ): 2 k gr / m 2 of finished mix (1 kgs X coat x m2)
Colors Yellowish white
(*) There may be minimal differences both to the reference color and between one batch and another
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICRO MORTAR
- Re decorative continuous vestimiento, excellent quality and workability, and high adhesion to the applied surface.
- It can be applied (after preparation of the support with the appropriate primer if necessary) on any type of surface: concrete, cement, mosaics, ceramic tiles, plaster, plasterboard, painted walls and generally on any porous support, except the wood.
- A plicable for the renewal of decorative coatings.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF THE MICROMORTAR (BASE FOR MICRO CEMENT)
Mortar for coating vertical and horizontal surfaces on new substrates or renovation of existing ones, including ceramic , tile, or tile
- Decoration with microcement of shops, offices, receptions, exhibition areas, houses, theme parks , entrances, bedroom headboards, individual walls or any place where a High Decoration effect is desired
- Coating with microcement of construction furniture, shelves , cabinets, special pieces ...
- Ceramic coatings in bathrooms and kitchens ... - Not suitable for interiors of swimming pools or tanks without a subsequent coating or application of a waterproofing varnish that protects it and allows permanent water impoundment.
HOW TO USE THE MICROMORTAR? HOW TO USE THE BASE FOR THE MICRO CEMENT?
- The sis topic Micro mortar 2 compoentes , to be be applied by professionals with knowledge and experience in each of the phases of the system, it requires people esp ecialistas respect the application to achieve the result aesthetic desired
. - Surface preparation is as important as application. It will be advisable to use a JOINT BRIDGE on the surfaces to improve the adherence of the product.
Each surface needs specific treatments to solve its problems and defects. (You can contact our technicians to follow their recommendations in each situation)
- The pl aneidad of the support is essential for a cor rectum and result desired end for what needed applies r to the least two layers of this M icromortero
- The application temperature must be between 10 and 30ºC. And the temperature to which the fully finished material can be subjected can not exceed 75ºC, if you apply it on kitchen countertops, you must exercise caution.
- D ebe be troweled, pouring the mass on level with the help of a spatula , or directly on the support if horizontal, until a smooth surface and unif orme, with the least amount of Rebab as, and one thickness less than 1 mm.
Depending on the conditions of the support, apply at least two coats and sand , with a coarse sandpaper , between layers when the material has hardened enough, (you will know that it is sanding, when when sanding it comes out dust and sandpaper do not dull) remove burrs and dust.
- Do not apply this Micromorter 2C if there is moisture on the support. You can use a moisture meter to check that it is not higher than 5%.
- Once hardened and sanding the micromortar to plicate to the least two layers of l colored product MICROCEMENTO two components with a trowel or spatula.
-After applying the colored Microcement, it must be sealed with a varnish once it has hardened , between 24 and 48 hours. (Consult with our technicians the most appropriate varnish for each use or need)
<span style="left: 141.04px; to
- Theoretical performance
- Between 0.8 and 1.00 m2 x liter x hand
- Useful of Application
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- Temperature of Application
- Useful life of the mixture
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 5 %