View Larger Priming Fireproof Bs1do (Corrosion)
CORROSION PRIMER CLASSIFIED FIREPROOF Bs1d0 or M-1
Primed, single component, approved as BsD1d0 (Old M-1), NONFLAMMABLE.
Anticorrosive primer with excellent resistant to aggressive environments for steel surfaces to be coated with fire - retardant or intumescent systems fire power.
Good adhesion and covering on steel.
If you want to buy a primer for steel certified fire retardant in Bs1d0 (formerly M1) you can make it through this online store.
If you want more information on fireproof or Intumescent certified paint, click here to read our blog article!
NATURE AND COMPOSITION OF FIREPROOF PRIMER
anticorrosive primer for its fire behavior is classified as fire retardant, Bs1d0.
nonflammable, synthetic single component, for intumescent flame retardant systems or primer.
FEATURES IMPRIAMCIÓN BS1DO FIREPROOF
- Good adhesion and covering on steel.
- It has an excellent anticorrosive power and resistance to aggressive environments.
- Classified as Bs1d0 (previous classification M-1) Fireproof, compatible with intumescent systems
WHAT IS THE PRIMER IGNIFUGA Bs1d0 O M-1?
It is an ideal primer for corrosion protection of steel surfaces to be coated with fire retardant intumescent systems or fire.
HOW SHOULD I FIREPROOF M1 priming O Bs1d0?
- The surfaces must be free of dust, grease and old paint.
- Mix the contents of the package stirring thoroughly.
- Dilute 0-5% with our Synthetic Industrial Solvent for application by brush or roller, airbrush application for dilution is 10-15% and to implement air-less equipment than 5-10%.
TECHNICAL DATA OF SYNTHETIC FIREPROOF PRIMER
Density: 1.50 ± 0.5 g / cm3
Volume Solids: "51 ± 2%
Theoretical yield: 9- 10 m2 / kilo
Thickness: Wet: 75-85 microns per layer
dry: 40-50 microns per layer
Repainting: 24 hours
Thinner: Synthetic Industrial Solvent
Colors: Red and gray
COV supply: 418 grams / liter
WARNINGS AND CAUTION WHEN USING THE FIREPROOF PRIMER FOR FIRE SYSTEMS
Make a good ventilation in the room and have a good extraction system.
Using activated carbon mask, safety goggles and protective gloves during application.
For more information see the data sheet for the product safety.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING
It is available in packs of 5 kilos and 25 kilos.
Technical advice for use and use of our products are given according to our best knowledge and information, the result of tests conducted in our laboratories and our experience gathered over the years customer service.
ANGAR paintings, SC will not be responsible for problems caused by improper application of the products.
If you want to know the IGNIFUGA PRIMER OF CLASSIFIED BS1DO O M1 PRICE, flame retardants or intumescent paint systems, you can consult the top of this page.
- 24 hours
- Theoretical performance
- Between 8 and 10 square meters per Kilo and Hand (Depending on the media, whether it is new or already painted)
- Disolvente Industrial de Secado Rápido
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Industrial Dried Rapid Solvent
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 0 % and 10 %
- Thickness of the cap
- Wet: 75-85 microns per layerDry: 40 - 50 microns per layer
- Flame retardant B-s2, d0
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %