Privacy and Data Protection Policies
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Pinturas Angar (hereinafter Angar) highlights this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of data personal
Data of the person responsible for the treatment
(PAINTS ANGAR) LUIS GARCÍA LIESA
C / Manuel Viola, num. 2, 4 D - 50014 Zaragoza
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the ANGAR website, www.comprarpintura.biz
- To those who voluntarily communicate with ANGAR through email, chat or complete any of the data collection forms published on the ANGAR website.
- To those who request information about the products and services of ANGAR or who request to participate in any of the ANGAR commercial actions.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with ANGAR by hiring their products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to ANGAR or access to data by ANGAR for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by ANGAR for any of the purposes set forth in this Policy.
The use of ANGAR products and services requires express acceptance of this Policy.
ANGAR warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data provided to ANGAR must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, exact and true. In this regard, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or ANGAR by the use of data of another person or their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inappropriate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to ANGAR declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, abstaining in the opposite case from providing data to ANGAR. Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for This Policy is complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
ANGAR, in its capacity as responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which personal data reported to ANGAR is collected and stored.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the "cookies" that ANGAR uses in browsing through its website ( https://www.comprarpintura.biz ), they are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting these web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the habits or browsing needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already ANGAR clients, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that ANGAR makes available for the management of the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the ANGAR websites although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
All the information about the cookies used by ANGAR, is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://www.comprarpintura.biz/en/content/2-aviso-legal-venta-de-pintura
In the case of sending an email to ANGAR or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by ANGAR is the attention of inquiries and requests for information that arise about the products and services of ANGAR
- In the case of ANGAR forms that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of ANGAR, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the services of ANGAR, unless the interested party Expressly express your opposition at the same moment of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by ANGAR for that purpose.
- In the contracting of the services offered by ANGAR, personal data will be collected that are necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration of the same by the clients, said data being collected and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, by contacting ANGAR with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other indicated means. for the latter.
- To send documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as to send commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by ANGAR, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from ANGAR, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
- ANGAR must access and / or process personal data for which the client has the status of responsible or responsible for the treatment, ANGAR will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment. in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and in accordance with what is indicated in the section entitled "ANGAR as responsible for the treatment", included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, ANGAR informs the user that it will proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications, as well as in his case, to communicate said data to the competent organs whenever the legal circumstances foreseen in said Law concur.
Period of conservation of personal data
ANGAR will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. ANGAR may keep such data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities of its relationship with the client could be derived.
In the case of the data object of conservation with reason of to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be the detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by ANGAR will be the following:
- ANGAR employees themselves in the performance of their duties.
- ANGAR providers involved in the provision of services, if necessary for the provision of services.
- The companies that make up the Group of Companies of which ANGAR is a part, understood within the meaning of Article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of identical or similar services offered by ANGAR, such as Internet presence services, Managed hosting, Cloud computing or advanced technological infrastructure solutions.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the event that ANGAR was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its clients and its services.
Rights of the users and exercise thereof
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain from ANGAR information about whether they are treating personal data that concerns them, accessing them and obtaining information about the treatment performed.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to which ANGAR rectifies their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the circumstances provided by law are present.
- Right of limitation of treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the treatment operations that should correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability.
The users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data are exclusively for the user and have been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are ANGAR clients, users can check their personal data at any time through the "Edit account details" section of the "Client Area" tool, which is accessed authenticated from https: //www.comprarpintura .biz / is / my-account. They can also send a message through the "Support" section of the tool, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
- Whether they are ANGAR clients or not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law that proves his identity, addressed to PINTURA ANGAR, C / Manuel Viola, num. 2, 4 D, 50014 Zaragoza, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
ANGAR reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act on them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 RGPD.
The users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/ index-ides-idphp.php .
ANGAR as the treatment manager
Pursuant to Article 28 RGPD and concordant, ANGAR will treat the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the services contracted. In this case, ANGAR will act as the treatment manager, in accordance with the following terms:
- ANGAR will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the applicable contractual conditions.
- Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as will any other support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or for the provision of the services object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, ANGAR may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities can be derived from its relationship with the client.
- In the event that ANGAR uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, it will also be considered responsible for the processing.
- ANGAR undertakes, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy with respect to personal data to which it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Terms of Service that they are applicable, both during and after the termination of the same, committing to use this information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within their organization participating in any phase of the treatment of personal data, responsibility of the client.
- In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to the data for the provision of services:
- In the event that ANGAR must access the treatment resources located in the client's facilities, the latter will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as for communicating the same ANGAR, who undertakes to respect them and demand their compliance to the people in your organization who participate in the provision of services.
- When ANGAR remotely accesses the data processing resources, the client must establish and implement the security policy and measures in their remote treatment systems, ANGAR being responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures in their own local systems.
- When the service is provided by ANGAR in its own premises, ANGAR will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
- The access and / or processing of the data by ANGAR, without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or those that ANGAR adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to the security measures necessary to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
- The customer authorizes ANGAR, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, the storage services, custody of the backup data and security, and those that are necessary to enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its development regulations. At any time, the client may contact ANGAR to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and after formalizing with AGAR a contract for data processing in accordance with to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
- The client authorizes ANGAR to perform the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of the services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or ANGAR, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attachments to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for processing.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that ANGAR is obliged to perform.
- ANGAR is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client as far as their activity is concerned and which is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that bind you to ANGAR. Each party must face the responsibility that derives from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.
General information about http://www.comprarpintura.biz, for the purposes provided in Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce. (LSSICE)
Legal Name: ANGAR, SC
Registered Office: C / MANUEL VIOLA, NUM. 2 4th D, ZARAGOZA
Customer Care Tel. 629450554
- Law 15/1999 of December 13 Data Protection special character. Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.agpd.es
- Law 7/1998 of 13 April, General Conditions of Cotratación. Regulate adhesion contracts.
- Law 7/19 of 15 January Retail Management. Chapter II, Article 40, regulates sales distacia.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize. The set of "cookies" help us improve the quality of our website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and which are not.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and return, which are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so no is registered in the user's hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies, used to analyze traffic patterns on the web.Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Permanent cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for a
right navigation or that allow for payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website cargaeficazmente services.
Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or external plugins content as google maps.
The analytical cookies periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, Web's sites typically make use of "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
Additional guarantees - Manage cookies:
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the configuration options available content and privacy.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private way, you can have different names.
Below is a list of the most common browsers and different
names of this "private mode":
Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing Firefox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
Important: Please read the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" carefully. You can still visit our Web's but your browser is in "private mode", although their navigation through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not function properly.