Epoxy Base HIGH THICKNESS (Repair Pavements)
PAINTING EPOXY ADHERENT BACKGROUND OR RECRECIDOS (HIGH THICKNESS)
EPOXY 2C for the preparation of base layers such as lisaje and bottom in pavements that need a high thickness.
It can be mixed with aggregate to apply screeds of several millimeters.
System recommended as a background layer in epoxy pavements.
Mixed with silica sand, it is used for the repair of concrete floors and floors.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE 3D DECORATIVE FLOORS OR FLOORS EFFECT MIRROR CLICK HERE!
DO YOU NEED EPOXY PAINT TO REPAIR PAVEMENTS OR AS A BASE LAYER TO PAINT SOILS THAT NEED A HIGH THICKNESS ?.
BUY TWO-COMPONENT EPOXY PAINTING THAT IS USED AS A BASIS FOR FILLING OR RECOVERING BACKGROUNDS THAT NEED A HIGH THICKNESS.AND TO FIX SOLERAS OF CONCRETE / WITHOUT SOLVENT /
COMPOSITION AND NATURE OF THE EPOXI BASE FOR HIGH THICKNESS FLOORS
Two-component epoxy system without solvents mixed with quartz aggregates is used for the preparation of base layers (lizas and fondo) in industrial pavements of high thickness.
Density: 1.25 -1.35 grs / cm3
Life of the mixture at 20ºC: 30 minutes
Consumption: 1.2 kg / m2 / mm thickness (without aggregate)
Solids by weight: 100%
Minimum application temperature: 6ºC
Trafficking of people: 12 hours
Light traffic 48 hours
Heavy traffic 7 days
Adherence to the support:> 35 Kg / cm2 (breaks the concrete)
At compression: 500 Kg / cm2
Flexotraction: 200 Kg / cm2
Mixing ratio: 10/3 by weight
FEATURES OF EPOXY PAINT 2C BASE FOR HIGH THICKNESS
The coating of two-component epoxy for bases or bottom layers in floors that need a high thickness, is characterized by not containing any type of solvents, low odor and fast
The high-thickness epoxy base paint 2C provides highly mechanical and chemical pavements, as well as exceptional adhesion and high hardness.
- Excellent adhesion on cementitious supports.
- Great mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Its use as a final layer is not recommended.
WHERE CAN I APPLY THE 2C HIGH THICKNESS EPOXY BASE PAINT?
This 2C epoxy base paint is recommended as a primer in epoxy flooring.
If we mix this two-component epoxy base paint with silica sand, it is used to repair concrete pavements.
You can use this epoxy paint for floors, to repair pavements or get screeds to cover gaps or descorchones that the floor has.
- Recommended system in food industries, sanitary areas, mechanical workshops, manufacturing and storage areas, ramps, loading docks, garages, etc ...
HOW DO I HAVE TO APPLY THE EPOXY BASE PAINT FOR HIGH THICKNESS RECRECIES?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAINTING BACKGROUND OR BASE EPOXY 2C
- The binder system is supplied in an adequate proportion of mixture, in two containers, which must be homogenized in a homogeneous and complete way, avoiding remaining product on the walls and bottom of the containers and bottom of the containers with agitator at low revolutions so as not to introduce air into the mixture ..
- The mixture of aggregates or silica (Component C) will be made by slowly adding to this the perfectly homogenized binder system in a mechanical mixer, to achieve a homogeneous and regular mass.
- The application base must be clean, dry and free of old paints, grouts and curing liquids; must have an open pore, which will be achieved by mechanical treatment (trickling or milling) or by other chemical treatments.
- The humidity of the support must be less than 4%.
- Do not apply at temperatures below 10ºC.
- The total hardening will not be achieved until after 7 days at temperatures not lower than 15-20ºC.
- Partial mixtures are not recommended
- The application base must be clean, dry and free of old paints, grouts and curing liquids; must have an open pore, which we will achieve by mechanical treatment (milling, shot blasting, diamond coating, ...)
- In concrete floors the pavement must be set (28 days minimum)
- Homogenize the resin
- Then mix resin and hardener at low rpm to avoid introducing air into the mixture.
- The first layer is spread with a roller or metal trowel.
- In the case of mixing with aggregate in a binder / aggregate ratio 1 / 0.5 1/1, this should be added slowly with agitator at low revolutions until a homogeneous mortar is obtained.
- The layer will be extended in this case with a smooth or notched metal trowel. The amount of aggregate to be added will depend on the thickness to be achieved.
- Subsequently, aggregate of defined granulometry to saturation will be sprinkled.
- The next day the excess aggregate will be removed and sealed with HIGH THICKNESS EPOXY FINISH in the color to be defined.
TYPE OF ARID
The type of aggregate depends on the finish you want to leave, with a fine aggregate (0.1-0.3 mm) leaving less layer and a smoother finish and with an aggregate of 0.3-0.7 mm the finish It is rougher and the layer thicker.
PROPERTIES OF PAINTING BACKGROUND OR BASE EPOXY 2C WITHOUT SOLVENT
Post Life at 20ºC 30 min.
Adhesion> 35 kg / cm2
Bending break (ISO 178) (after 10 days at 20 ° C) 35 N / mm2
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING THE EPOXY 2C BASE PAINT FOR HIGH THICKNESS
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use safety glasses and protective gloves during application. That is advisable to use a mask.
For more information consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PRESENTATION AND PACKAGING OF THE EPOXY 2C BASE PAINT
It comes in containers of:
Component A: 10 kilos Component B: 0.85 kilos
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
Pinturas ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of the products.
If you want to know the price of two-component epoxy paint to make a base or background layer or a floor layer, you can see it at the top of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- MORTAR 5MM: 10 KGS / M2 // undercoat: 0.8 KGS / M2
- Brightness / Satin
- GREY / RED / GREEN / ALL RAL
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 10 ° centrigrade
- Proportion of the mixture
- BINDER / ARID: MORTAR: 1: 5 // LAYER BACKGROUND: 1: 2
- 1.30 - 15.50 grs /cm3
Reparación del suelo 100 % solidos
Genial, muy fácil de usar, en mi caso lo utilicé para reparar el suelo, porque tenía agüjeros en el cemento, el acabado ha sido muy bueno y me ha facilitado mucho el trabajo para luego pintar encima.. ¡Gracias!