2C polyurethane HIGH THICKNESS (Inside)
PAINTING POLYURETHANE HIGH THICKNESS 2C FOR INTERIOR
Finishing paint for industrial floors, concrete and mortar.
Applicable indoors, for garage floors, warehouses, warehouses, commercial premises, etc.
Paint to seal non-slip epoxy or polyurethane floors.
An epoxy or polyurethane primer is recommended.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
BUY POLYURETHANE PAINT OF TWO COMPONENTS FOR SOILS AND HIGH THICKNESS FINISHES
NATURE POLYURETHANE SOILS TWO COMPONENTS HIGH THICKNESS
High-solids two-component polyurethane coating.
CHARACTERISTICS OF HIGH THICKNESS POLYURETHANE 2C
Applicable indoors, it can be applied outdoors although it should be taken into account that due to UV rays. It may yellow. Yellowing is an aesthetic effect that does not affect the properties of the coating.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion.
- Waterproof to water and water vapor.
- Resistant to chemical agents.
- High adhesion to mortar and concrete substrates.
WHERE CAN I APPLY THE POLYURETHANE 2C HIGH THICKNESS?
As finishing in industrial concrete and mortar pavements.
Anti-slip pavement sealer (epoxy, polyurethane).
Garage floors, warehouses, warehouses, commercial premises, etc ...
HOW SHOULD I APPLY THE POLYURETHANE 2C HIGH THICKNESS PAINT?
-The support must be firm, clean and dry since the product is sensitive to moisture.
-In the case of non-porous surfaces, the application of a polyurethane or epoxy primer is recommended.
-The two components are mixed with agitator at low revolutions to avoid introducing air.
-The two components are presented in quantities ready for mixing. It is not advisable to make partial mixtures.
-The homogenously mixed material is applied by brush, roller or air-less equipment and can be diluted 5-10% with Polyurethane Solvent. The second hand is applied to the maximum 24 hours.
- On old layers of polyurethane the surface should be sanded before the application of the new layer.
-In new concrete pavements it is necessary to allow a minimum of 28 days to elapse before applying, if the soil is not porous, a chemical or mechanical treatment must be carried out to open the pore and achieve a better adhesion.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING POLYURETHANE 2C HIGH THICKNESS PAINT
Perform good ventilation of the premises and have a good extraction system.
Use active carbon mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
PRESENTATION POLIURETANO 2C HIGH THICKNESS
It comes in sets of 6 kg and 12 kg.
The technical advice for the use and use of our products is based on our best knowledge and information, as a result of the tests carried out in our laboratories and our experience collected over the years at the customer's service.
Pinturas ANGAR, SC will not be responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application or misuse of our products.
If you want to know the PRICE OF POLYURETHANE 2C FOR HIGH THICKNESS FLOORS, you can consult it at the beginning of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- 3.5 - 5 m2 7 kgs por capa, dependiendo del estado del soporte
- Disolvente Poliuretano
- Todos los colores de la Carta de Colores RAL
- DUREZA SHORE D (DIN 53505): 75
- Time of dried to a temperature of 25 ºC and a relative dampness of 50 %
- TIEMPO CURADO A 20ºC: Al tacto entre 4 y 6 horas / Tráfico de personas : 24 horas / Tráfico de vehículos : 36 horas / Curado Total: 7 Días
- Temperature of Application
- Entre 7ºC y 30º C (Tanto el soporte como el material)
- Useful life of the mixture
- 45 minutos (a 20ºC y una humedad relativa de 65%)
- Solid in weight
- 100 %
- Adherence to the support
- Mayor 30 kgs / cm 2
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %