Iron 2C polyurethane primer (fireproof)
ACRYLIC PRIMER 2 Components Polyurethane IRON
Multipurpose primer applied as first layer for all kinds of hard metal surfaces such as galvanized, pre-painted, PVC and some plastic surfaces
Allows repainted with polyurethane enamel of one or two components.
CORROSION antioxidant primer layer and anchoring
CLASSIFICATION FIREPROOF B-s2, d0
MORE COLORS CUSTOM
NATURE OF THE PRIME OF CLASSIFIED two component polyurethane FIREPROOF
Two component paint based on acrylic-polyurethane system.
FIREPROOF CLASSIFIED primer, according to fire reaction tests UNE-EN 13823: 2012, EN ISO 1716: 2011 and UNE EN ESO 11925-2: 2011 for obtaining a reaction to fire classification according UNE EN 13501-1: 2007 + A1: 2011, obtaining a classification B-s2, do
FEATURES RATED 2C polyurethane primer FIREPROOF (NONFLAMMABLE, PRIMER ANTI-FIRE)
- The polyurethane primer is a highly protective system, due to its corrosive characteristics and their excellent resistance to aggressive environments.
- It gives the holder finishes very good adhesion, high coverage, toughness and flexibility.
- Compatible with intumescent systems.
- Good adhesion and covering on the iron and steel, even on difficult surfaces.
WHERE CAN I USE THE CLASSIFIED 2C polyurethane primer FIREPROOF OR FIRE BARRIER?
The polyurethane primer for iron, because of its properties is highly recommended as first layer for all kinds of hard metal surfaces such as galvanized, prepainted, etc ...
It allows repainting with systems of one or two components.
.Imprimación Corrosion to iron and steel, to be coated with flame-retardant or fire intumescent systems.
HOW DO I APPLY 2C polyurethane primer FIREPROOF OR ANTI-FIRE?
- The surfaces must be free of dust, grease and old paint.
- Mix the two components in 5: 1 and homogenize the contents are thoroughly stirring.
- Application can be by brush, roller or airless.
- The first coat is applied by diluting 10-15% with our Polyurethane Solvent; hands for subsequent dilution is 5% or use. Painting with airless diluting be held 25%.
PRECAUTIONS TO APPLY 2C polyurethane primer ANTI-FIRE
Make a good ventilation in the room and have a good system
Use activated carbon mask, goggles and gloves
protectors during application.
PRESENTATION OF FIREPROOF 2C polyurethane primer
It is available in packs of:
Component A: 4 to 20 kgs
Component B: 0.75 and 3 kgs
Technical advice for the use and application of our products are given with best knowledge and information, the result of tests conducted in our laboratories and our experience gained over the years customer service.
Paintings ANGAR SA is not liable for problems caused by incorrect application or misuse of our products
If you want to know the price of polyurethane primer TWO COMPONENT ANTI FIRE RATED FIREPROOF Or, you can consult the top of this page.
- Theoretical performance
- Between 6 and 8 square meters X Kilo X I Run (Depending on the support, if it is new or already it is painted)
- After 6 hours at least
- Disolvente Poliuretano
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Solvent Polyurethane
- Dissolution of the first hand
- Between 10% and 15%
- Dissolution in the second hand
- Between 0 % and 5 %
- Solid in weight
- ≈ 64 – 78 %
- 1.30-150 g / cm3 (slight variations depending on the color)
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 10 %
me resultó muy útil para evitar la corrosión en hierro y como antioxidante, muy recomendado