MICROCEMENT (Finishing Coat)
MICRO-CEMENT Topcoat in COLORS
Two Component Microcement Finish Coat
MICROCEMENT MANUFACTURING COLORS ACCORDING TO PHOTOS
Two-component coating WITHOUT JOINTS of HIGH DECORATION AND HIGH QUALITY
Both components are supplied and it is recommended to apply two coats.
Finishing mortar: Microcement (5KG) and a pigmented emulsion in the desired color (2KG)
Before its application, it is necessary to apply two coats of the MICROMORTAR or base for the MICROCEMENT
Once applied it is necessary to apply a colorless finish to protect the coating. (Consult our painting technicians, the most appropriate for each situation)
Very decorative continuous microcement cladding.
Easy to work
Excellent adherence and Professional quality
Applicable on any surface (previous preparation of the support) except wood.
Vertical and horizontal surfaces on new supports or for renovation of decorative coatings.
NATURE OF THE MICROCEMENT
Bicomponent coating conti nuous and very decorative , based on polymer mortars.
A set of two components of 7 kg is supplied.
Finishing mortar : Microcement (component A, 5 kg) and a pre-dosed pigmented emulsion (component B 2 kg).
TECHNICAL DATA OF THE MICROCEMENT
Mortar type modified with bicomponent polymers
A pariencia Component A fine white powder
Component B Pigmented liquid
Powder (A) 0.90 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Liquid (B) 1.05 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Mix 1.80 ± 0.05 Kg / dm 3
Pot life: 6 hours
Granule metry: <0.1 mm
Compressive strength: > 30 N / mm 2
Flexural strength: > 10 N / mm 2
Adhesion to concrete: > 1.5 N / mm 2
Total layer thickness: <1.0 mm
Reaction to fire (EN 13501 - 1): A1
Consumption (2 finishing coats): 800 gr / m 2 of finished mix
Colors Our Microcement menu
(*) There may be minimal differences both to the reference color and between one batch and another.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MICROCEMENT
- Re decorative continuous vestimiento excellent workability and high adhesion to the surface ApliCAD a.
- It can be applied (after preparation of the support with the appropriate primer and regulation mortar) on any type of surface: concrete, cement, mosaics, ceramic tiles, plaster, plasterboard, painted walls and generally on any porous support, except wood.
- Wide variety of colors and finishes.
- Applicable for the renovation of high decoration coatings.
- Quick use after applied.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION OF MICROCEMENT
Mortar to cover vertical and horizontal surfaces on new substrates or renovation of existing ones, including ceramic:
-Microcement for the decoration of: Shops, offices, receptions, exhibition areas, houses, theme parks , entrances, bedroom headboards, individual walls, work furniture, shelves , cabinets, special pieces ...
-Microcemento for Revestimient you ceramic in bathrooms and kitchens ...
- Not suitable for the interiors of swimming pools or tanks without a waterproofing varnish finish that supports permanent water impoundment.
HOW TO USE THE MICROCEMENT?
- The two-component Microcement system must be applied by professionals with knowledge and experience in each of the phases of the system, it requires specialists who respect the application to achieve the desired aesthetic result
- The preparation of the surface is as important as the application, it is recommended to use a JOINT BRIDGE before applying the micro-mortar as the base of the micro-cement.
-Each surface needs specific treatments to solve its problems and defects. You can consult our technicians if you have any questions about microcement.
- The planarity of the support is essential for a cor straight and desired outcome end to what is necessary applies r to the least two layers micromortar O BASE MICROCEMENTO.
- The application temperature must be between 10 and 30ºC.
And the temperature to which the completely finished material can be subjected, can not exceed 75ºC. In case of applying the microcement on countertops, you must be careful with the heat applied directly on the countertop.
- S and trowelable and spatula without following a fixed address, avoid large burrs and areas without cover.
Remove burrs sanding , with a grit FINO, once the color tone has decreased.
Remove the dust, apply the second coat and repeat the process.
The greater the number of touches applied with the spatula, the greater the effect of non-uniformity and patterns and waters of the microcement.
- The drying time depends on the temperature, relative humidity and ventilation of the place.
Leave to dry approximately three hours before the sanding and the application of the second layer.
- After applying the micro cement, to increase the resistance, beauty of the coating and maintain it, two coats of sealer or varnish should be applied .
Consult with our technicians the most appropriate varnish for each situation or need: floors, showers, walls, countertops, swimming pools ... As a general rule, we recommend a two-component polyurethane varnish, (we have this water-based or solvent-based product in different finishes).
-The varnish should be applied when the microcement has completely hardened. You should let it dry for at least 24 to 48 hours.
A varnish should never be applied before the coating has reached a relative humidity of less than 5%. (It may take between 7 and 20 days, in low temperatures and humid environments, for the substrate to be completely dry for varnishing.)
STORAGE OF MICROCEMENT
The microcement must be stored in its original closed containers and protected from moisture.
The recommended usage time is 12 months d e SDE date of manufacture
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING MICROCEMENT
It does not require special precautions regarding toxicity.
It is not flammable.
Wear a mask, safety glasses and protective gloves during application.
. For more information, consult the Safety Data Sheet corresponding to the product.
PRESENTATION OF THE MICROCEMENT CONTAINERS
It comes in a 7 kg set. containers of:
Component A (microcement) : 5 kilos
Component B (pigmented emulsion) <span style="vertical-align: in
- Between 3 and 4 hours
- Theoretical performance
- Useful of Application
- Cleanliness Tool
- Temperature of Application
- Useful life of the mixture
- 6 hours at 20 degrees Celsius
- Humedad del soporte
- Inferior al 5 %
Ha sido genial!! Queda un acabado muy profesional y yo que no tengo mucha experiencia en estas cosas ha sido un reto aprender a manejarlo y usarlo. He conseguido un efecto decorativo muy caro a buen precio comprando directamente el microcemento en fábrica.