Colourless LATEX CONCENTRATE
Suitable for strengthening tempera paints or low-quality plastic.
Provides a moisture resistant transparent film can be used as paint for interior and exterior.
Form films with high water resistance and easy cleaning.
It can be used to paint satin skies and walls, indoors and outdoors.
BUY LATEX CONCENTRATE FOR PAINTING WALLS
NATURE OF LATEX CONCENTRATE
It concentrates the latex is an aqueous dispersion of a vinyl acetate copolymer.
LATEX CONCENTRATE CHARACTERISTICS
- Concentrated Latex brilliant films gives the holder for easy cleaning and high adhesion.
- It provides a high resistance to water and alkali.
- Has ease of film formation and leveling.
WHERE CAN I APPLY LATEX CONCENTRATE?
Suitable for paint and varnish on temples as reinforcement for low-quality plastic paint.
HOW DO I APPLY THE LATEX CONCENTRATE?
- The surfaces must be free of dust and grease.
- Mix the contents of the package thoroughly stirring.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or airless.
- The application is made by diluting to 50% with water.
- Do not apply below 5 ° C.
- Protect from frost and heat sources.
PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING LATEX CONCENTRATE
No special precautions regarding toxicity. non flammable.
PRESENTATION OF LATEX CONCENTRATE
It comes in packs of 1 liter, 5 liters, 25 liters
Technical advice for the use and application of our products are given with best knowledge and information, the result of tests conducted in our laboratories and our experience gained over the years customer service.
ANGAR paintings, SC is not responsible for the problems caused by incorrect application of our products
If you want to know the price of LATEX CONCENTRATE FOR STRENGTHENING varnishing and paint on the walls, you can see the top of the page.
- Theoretical performance
- Entre 15 et 20 mètres carrés par Kilo et de la main (Selon les médias, que ce soit neuf ou déjà peint)
- Between 3 and 4 hours
- Useful of Application
- BRUSH / ROLLER / AIRLESS
- Cleanliness Tool
- Dissolution of the first hand
- 50 % AGUA
- Transparent or colorless
- 0.75 L / 4 L / 16 L
- Temperature of Application
- Do not apply below 5 ° Celsius